The Loveland Drug Task Force, now known as Loveland Educating Against Alcohol and Drugs (LEAAD), was formed in the 2014-15 school year as a partnership with a variety of Loveland community members. The vision of the
group is to:
- Provide students with direction, education, and awareness of healthy life choices in a positive environment
- Support children and families in prevention and intervention strategies through community and school activities based on best practices research, data and policy.
Organizations represented within the coalition
- Building Stronger Communities
- Coalition for a Drug Free Clermont County
- Hope Restored Counseling
- Little Miami River Chamber Alliance
- Local Faith Based Organizations
- Loveland City Schools (Administrators, Teachers and Nurses)
- Loveland City School Board
- Loveland City School Resource Officers
- Loveland Cru
- Loveland-Symmes Fire Department
- Miami Township Trustee
- The Children’s Home
And many many more!
LEAAD Youth Ambassadors
The youth sector of our coalition is called the LEAAD Youth Ambassadors. Our objective is to engage young people through meaningful discussions, activities, and experiences to develop and implement their own ideas to create positive change within the Loveland Community. Youth Ambassadors focus their energy toward positive action to influence others through drug-free beliefs and other healthy behaviors. The LEAAD Youth Ambassadors are the driving force behind our direction within the coalition as to what messages, activities and events would be impactful for youth in the Loveland Community.